AGPAL’s Quality Toolbox Series was launched in October 2016, offering useful information in short, interactive and easy to follow online modules. Quality Toolbox now offers nine modules, including marketing your practice, staff immunisations, doctors bag, and clinical governance.
As we find ourselves already half way through the first month of the New Year, we are excited to launch the following three new toolbox features:
- Patient Triage – Criterion 1.1.1
- Presence of a Third Party – Criterion 2.1.3
- Follow Up Systems for Tests and Results – Criterion 1.5.3
Follow the simple steps below to start accessing the AGPAL Quality Toolbox Series today:
- Login to the AGPAL client portal with your unique username and password by clicking here.
- Once logged in, select ‘Education’ from the left-hand menu, followed by ‘AGPAL Online Learning’
- Start viewing AGPAL’s Quality Toolbox Series
Be sure to check back to our AGPAL website, upcoming AGPAL Assist e-bulletins and our social media channels for updates regarding the release of additional online e-Learning modules.
For suggestions regarding specific e-Learning needs, please contact our Education and Training team by emailing email@example.com.