AGPAL is excited to announce the finalists for the AGPAL & QIP Excellence Awards.
We were delighted to receive a large volume of high calibre nominations from around the nation, which were judged by a panel of industry experts. We would like to thank all of the practices, health services and organisations who nominated, taking the time to submit their entries against our award criteria.
With six award categories open for nominations, four of which were for AGPAL clients, our judging panel were wowed by the numerous stories of team work, innovation, safety and quality, and innovative initiatives. We thank everyone who took the time to submit a nomination.
The Excellence Winner and Highly Commended Recipient for each category will be announced at the AGPAL and QIP 2018 Conference Gala Dinner, held on Friday 18 May 2018 at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne. For more information on this event and the AGPAL & QIP 2018 Conference visit www.agpalqipconference.com.au.
Please join us in congratulating each of the AGPAL award finalists, listed below.
AGPAL Chair General Practice of the Year Award
- Collins Street Medical Centre, Victoria
- Glenrock Country Practice, New South Wales
- Hunters Hill Medical Practice, New South Wales
- Mackay GP Superclinic, Queensland
- Wellness on Wellington, Victoria
AGPAL Aboriginal Medical Service of the Year Award
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Health Service, Queensland
- Awabakal Medical Service, New South Wales
- Ngaanyatjarra Health Service, Northern Territory
- Nidjalla Waangan Mia, Western Australia
- Townsville Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation for Health Services (TAIHS), Queensland
AGPAL Rural and Remote General Practice of the Year Award
- Campaspe Family Practice, Victoria
- Bellingen Healing Centre, New South Wales
- Gisborne Medical Centre, Victoria
- Murray Bridge Day and Night Surgery, South Australia
- Swift Street Medical Centre, New South Wales
AGPAL Small General Practice of the Year Award
- Glenmoy Medical Centre, Western Australia
- Medicrew Buderim, Queensland
- One Point Medical, Victoria
- RichmondPRA – Headspace Bankstown, New South Wales
- Surrey Street Family Clinic, Victoria
To view the QIP Finalists, please click here.