AGPAL live webinar series
In the first half of 2019 our team hosted a number of live webinars, which have been recorded and are now sitting in your AGPAL accreditation hub for viewing at your leisure.
We are excited to announce that we have now scheduled three additional webinars for the remainder of 2019 as well as a summer podcast series which will run up until the end of February 2020.
Each webinar has been designed by our knowledgeable and friendly team to deliver informative and practical content in an easy-to-follow format. To keep it snappy you and your team will be equipped with these learnings in 30 minutes or less.
To discover what’s on offer and how your AGPAL benefits can best support your team, check out our schedule below:
NOTE: Access and technical details are provided following the schedule. Due to the implementation of daylight savings, please double-check the appropriate start time in your state/territory.
2019 Webinar Schedule
AGPAL Webinar 9
Tuesday 8 October 2019, 10:30am AEST
Clinical governance refers to the policies, processes, and systems that are established within healthcare organisations. Governance is implemented to identify authority, accountability and responsibility to ensure good decision making and for monitoring and improving the performance of an organisation. Clinical governance can sometimes seem like an overwhelming topic however in this AGPAL live webinar, Gary Smith – AGPAL Surveyor and Practice Manager, breaks down the key elements and of clinical governance and actions you can take to strengthen this principle across your practice.
AGPAL Webinar 10
Tuesday 12 November 2019, 10:30am AEST
Correct and proper storage is paramount to maintaining the effectiveness of your practice’s vaccines. The National Vaccine Storage Guidelines ‘Strive for 5’ 3rd edition has recently been updated to contain the most current and relevant guidelines. Vicki Bryant from Queensland Health was a contributor to the recent Guidelines and will share her insights into the development into the 3rd edition as well as an overview of essential vaccine storage procedures.
AGPAL Webinar 11
Tuesday 3 December 2019,10:30am AEST
To support the education of new staff within your practice, we have listened to your requests and developed this quick AGPAL Induction Webinar. We’ll discuss and provide an overview of the accreditation process, introduce AGPAL’s systems and processes, and client benefits. This webinar will be uploaded into your education and resource library following delivery, allowing you to incorporate it as part of your induction training if suitable.
AGPAL Summer Podcast Series
December 2019 – February 2020
Schedule coming soon!
Accessing your AGPAL Webinar Series
Access each webinar live or post-event by following the details below:
- Each webinar is between 20 to 30 minutes long. At times we may go slightly over however if you need to leave simply log out of the webinar.
- All webinar start times are in based on AEST.
- Due to software capabilities each LIVE webinar is capped at 500 attendees, however, all webinars will be recorded and loaded into the ‘WEBINARS’ section of your education and resource library within your AGPAL accreditation hub the following week.
- Registration will be allocated on a ‘first in’ basis.
- All webinars will be undertaken using GoToWebinar.
- Registration links will be distributed via AGPAL Assist e-bulletins and can also be found in the ‘WEBINARS’ section of your education and resource library, within your AGPAL accreditation hub.
- The webinar will open 45 minutes prior to the start of a webinar to allow ample time for connection set-up. You may be required to download GoToWebinar if the program doesn’t automatically launch.
- After registering for a webinar, GoToWebinar will send you a registration confirmation and reminder one day prior to the event.
- Our team will endeavour to answer your questions at the end of each webinar, however, all additional queries will be followed up in AGPAL communications or by contacting your AGPAL Client Liaison Officer.
Webinars available in your accreditation hub
To view our previously released webinars, log in to your AGPAL accreditation hub. Go to the ‘EDUCATION & RESOURCES’ > ‘WEBINARS’ section to the following webinars:
- Kick-starting your accreditation journey with AGPAL
- Your AGPAL accreditation hub
- AGPAL 5th edition webinar series – Part 1 of 3: Quick tips to interpret and apply the 5th edition Standards
- Become an AccreditationPro Pro
- AGPAL 5th edition webinar series
Part 2 of 3: Engaging your team in the accreditation process
- Making the most of your complimentary AGPAL resources and personalised support
- AGPAL 5th edition webinar series
Part 3 of 3: Hot 5th edition topic – Business planning 101
- Technology at your fingertips – your AGPAL document management system