Inaugural World Patient Safety Day
The World Health Organisation (WHO) is launching a global campaign to create awareness of patient safety and to urge people to show their commitment to making healthcare safer.
The inaugural World Patient Safety Day will be held on 17 September 2019.
Hear from AGPAL Group Chief Executive, Dr Stephen Clark as he shares why this day is so important and how your team can get behind World Patient Safety Day.
Our staff will be dressing up in orange in celebration of World Patient Safety Day, having conversations about the importance of patient safety, coming up with ideas as to how this could be improved and we encourage you to do the same!
We’d love to hear about some of the ways your team is contributing to patient safety and how you decide to celebrate World Patient Safety Day on 17 September.
To further encourage you to join this inaugural global movement, we’re giving away a morning tea, lunch or afternoon tea (valued at $300) to one lucky team.
To be in the draw to WIN simply:
- Snap a photo of your team celebrating World Patient Safety Day
- Describe in 50 words or less how your team is contributing to patient safety
- Tag us in your Facebook post @AGPALaccredited
Email your photo and description to email@example.com
- Ensure your entry is in by COB Friday 20 September to be in the draw to WIN
To learn more about World Patient Safety Day and to access a number of complementary resources in support of the campaign, visit the WHO website.
We look forward to celebrating World Patient Safety Day with you on Tuesday 17 September 2019!
Terms and conditions:
- All tagged posts and emails will be entered into the draw, with one winning entry selected at random.
- Entries close COB Friday 20 September 2019 with the winning post or email drawn and announced on Monday 23 September 2019. AGPAL & QIP will contact the winner to organise catering of their choice to the value of $300 (incl GST).
- This prize is not redeemable for cash and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by WHO or Facebook. By participating in this competition, you agree to grant AGPAL permission to share your photo and description on our communication platforms (this may include and is not limited to our websites, social media platforms, magazines, e-bulletins, and presentations).