#QualityTeam Photo Competition
Snap a picture of your team or your quality improvement initiatives and share online for your chance to WIN!
WIN ONE OF TWO FRUIT HAMPERS FOR YOUR TEAM!
Sharing the achievement of accreditation and quality improvements
AGPAL and QIP accredited practices should be proud of sharing their accreditation and quality improvement achievements. To support practices in promoting their team work, accredited status and quality initiatives, AGPAL is offering practices the ability to share their photos via our online channels – Facebook and Twitter.
By sharing achievements and joining our AGPAL and QIP online communities, practices are able to connect with professionals passionate about improving patient outcomes through accreditation and ongoing quality improvements.
How it works:
To celebrate and share your team’s accreditation and quality improvement achievements and to take part in our competition, simply:
Step 1: Take a photo of your practice team or your quality improvement initiatives within the practice.
Step 2: Upload your image using the #QualityTeam and any comments or picture captions to any of our social media channels:
Facebook: @AGPAL or Twitter: @AGPALQIP.
Step 3: Share it on your social media channels for a greater chance of winning!
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition opens from 1 October 2016 and closes on 25 November 2016.
- This campaign is open to AGPAL and QIP accredited practices, organisations and service providers or those undergoing AGPAL or QIP accreditation.
- The winner will be notified within 14 calendar days of the closing date of the Campaign. The winning criteria for each prize are up the AGPAL and QIP “Campaign Organisers” to determine and enforce.
- Unlimited entries – your practice can share as many quality improvements and staff achievements as you like! The more the merrier!
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and an agreement to abide by these rules is given by the entrant. The decision of the AGPAL and QIP “Campaign Organiser” is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Submission of entries through social media channels or via email as per reverse instructions.
- The content will belong to AGPAL and QIP at the closing date. Any request to take down any material should be sent to AGPAL or QIP within 48 hours of submission and before the close of the associated Campaign.
- The prize(s) are subject to availability. In the event the specific prize is unavailable another prize of
similar value will be given to the winner(s). The winner(s) may be required to take part in publicity.
- No responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Campaign, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter or other social media platforms.