NEW! AGPAL Making it Better e-Learning Series
In addition to a range of new and updated QbAY resources to be released throughout the year, we will be providing you, our AGPAL clients and surveyors, with special access to interactive web videos and presentations.
If you or your practice team are looking for professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge, be sure to access our new AGPAL Making it Better e-Learning Series available by logging in to the AGPAL client area.
The AGPAL Making it Better e-Learning Series is available exclusively to AGPAL Clients with content and topics driven by a range of practice and surveyor feedback, as well as accreditation data. Our e-Learning Series provides you with the opportunity to:
• Hear from Chief Executive, Dr Stephen Clark.
• Gain a thorough understanding of the RACGP Standards for general practices 4th edition.
• Answer interactive questions to test your knowledge.
• Gain insights into what surveyors are looking for during an on-site survey, directly from our own AGPAL Surveyors.
Our first Making it Better e-Learning video module provides you and your practice team with an overview of the RACGP Standards and the AGPAL accreditation process, a great refresher or training resource for new practice staff.
Be sure to keep an eye out for upcoming editions of our Making it Better e-Learning Series, covering topics which include:
• Healthcare Associated Infections;
• Vaccine Potency;
• Clinical Risk Management; and
• Management of Health Information.
The AGPAL Making it Better e-Learning Series is designed to be a quick and handy resource specifically tailored to meet the needs of your busy general practice team.
Download our instruction sheet below and follow the simple log in steps to start accessing the latest modules in AGPAL’s Making it Better e-Learning Series.
Simple steps to start accessing AGPAL’s Making it Better e-Learning Series (1.67 mb) Acrobat Document